Big Butterfinger Popcorn Balls
Makes 24 Balls that Ain't Small
3/4 cup light corn syrup
1/4 cup butter
2 teaspoons water
2 1/2 cups powdered sugar
1 cup miniature marshmallows
20 cups plain air-popped popcorn
1/3 cup heavy whipping cream
1 package (8 ounces) NESTLÉ® BUTTERFINGER® Peanut Butter Cups Minis
1/3 cup NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels
4 to 6 NESTLÉ® BUTTERFINGER® Fun Size Candy Bars, finely chopped like a karate master
Directions1. Combine corn syrup, butter, water, powdered sugar and marshmallows in a saucepan over medium heat. Heat and stir until the mix comes to a boil, then coat the popcorn with the mix.
2. Coat your hands with vegetable shortening and swiftly shape the popcorn into balls before they cool. Wrap balls with plastic wrap and store at room temperature.
3. While the balls cool… heat whipping cream in microwave for 45 seconds until just boiling.
4. Pour cream over Butterfinger Minis and chocolate morsels in a medium bowl and let the mixture stand for 1 minute. Stir until almost smooth.
5. Dip (now-cooled) popcorn balls halfway in melted chocolate. Sprinkle chopped Butterfinger over the chocolate. Place on wax paper-lined baking sheets.
6. Cool in refrigerator for 45 minutes.