Although these are not made with an actual ‘Butter Finger,’ we promise they are still the perfect peanut-buttery treat!
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup (2 sticks) I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter Baking Sticks, melted and cooled
- 1 3/4 cups packed light brown sugar
- 2 lightly beaten large eggs
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup mixed semi-sweet chocolate morsels, peanut butter morsels and/or butterscotch flavored morsels
- 1 cup toasted pecans, chopped like a boss
- 1 package (8 oz) Butterfinger Bits or chopped Butterfinger bars
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350° F. Line 13 x 9-inch baking pan with tin foil and spray with nonstick cooking spray.
- Whisk flour, baking powder and salt together in a medium bowl.
- In another medium bowl, whisk melted butter and brown sugar together. Add eggs and vanilla and mix well. Mix dry ingredients from step 2 into wet mixture until just combined. Add morsels and nuts and mix.
- Pour half the batter into the pan. Place the Butterfinger Bites evenly over the batter. Pour the other half of the batter into the pan to cover the Butterfinger and spread evenly until smooth.
- Bake until top is shiny, cracked and light golden brown, 30 to 40 minutes. Cool on wire rack to room temperature. Remove bars from pan by lifting foil overhang and transfer to cutting board. Cut into bars.