This treat will satisfy your taste buds morning, noon, and night!
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter or margarine, softened
- 1/2 cup of Butterfinger Baking Bits
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup plain yogurt
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
How to make it
- PREHEAT oven to 350° F. Grease 8-inch-square baking pan.
- COMBINE flour, brown sugar and granulated sugar in a medium bowl; cut in butter with a pastry blender or two knives until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Transfer ½ cup flour mixture to a medium bowl; stir in Butterfinger pieces.
- STIR baking soda and salt into remaining flour mixture. Combine milk, yogurt, egg and vanilla extract in a small bowl until blended. Add to flour mixture; stir just until blended. Pour into prepared pan; sprinkle evenly with Butterfinger mixture.
- BAKE for 40 to 45 minutes or until wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool slightly in pan on a wire rack. Serve warm.