Yields: 6 – 3” SOUFFLES
- 1 lb. Butter, salted
- 2 1/2 cup Butterfinger Baking Bits
- 8 Eggs, whole
- 8 Egg yolks
- 4 oz. Powdered sugar
- 1 cup Whipped heavy cream, chilled
- 2 tbsp. Powdered sugar
- 1/2 cup Butterfinger Baking Bits
- 2 oz. Caramel sauce, warm
How to make it
- Lightly coat ramekins with food release spray.
- Melt butter and Butterfinger® together over a water bath and whisk mixture until smooth and let cool slightly.
- In a bowl, whisk together the egg yolks and set aside. In a mixer, whip the eggs with the powdered sugar until light and fluffy.
- Gently fold the egg yolks into the whipped eggs, and then gently fold the egg mixture into the melted chocolate mixture until well combined.
- Divide mixture into ramekins. Preheat oven to 450 F.
- Place ramekins on a cookie sheet and bake until cakes are puffed up - but still jiggly in the center (very important) approximately 6 to 8 minutes. Gently plate the ramekin so it does not deflate.
- With a piping bag and tip, decorate the top of the molten cake with whipped cream, caramel sauce and apply the Butterfinger Baking Bits. Drizzle with the remaining caramel sauce.
- Lightly dust with powdered sugar and serve