Yield: 12 mini Bundt cakes or one 10” Bundt cake
- 1 cup salted butter, room temperature (226 grams)
- 1 1/2 cups brown sugar (300 grams)
- 4 large eggs (224 grams)
- 3/4 cup buttermilk (170 grams)
- 2 cups all-purpose flour (260 grams)
- 1/2 tsp baking powder (2 grams)
- 1/3 cup peanut butter (80 grams)
- 1 1/2 cups Butterfinger Baking Bits
- 3 Tbsp milk (45 grams)
- 1 cup powdered sugar (125 grams)
- 2 Tbsp cocoa powder (10 grams)
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease mini Bundt pan and set aside.
- Cream together butter and brown sugar. Add in the eggs, two at a time.
- Mix in buttermilk, then flour and baking powder.
- Fill the greased pan 1/3 full. Top with 1 tsp of peanut butter and 3/10 Tbsp Butterfinger Bits. Cover with additional batter, filling the cavities 2/3 full.
- Bake for 20-23 minutes or until baked through.
- Mix remaining peanut butter, milk, powdered sugar and cocoa powder together to make a glaze.
- Top each cake with glaze and Butterfinger Bits