35 - 45 Minutes
Yields: 1 – 12” Cheesecake
- For Cheesecake:
- 1 1/2 cups Cream cheese
- 1 1/2 cups Sour cream
- 1 3/4 cups Sugar
- 1 tsp. Vanilla extract
- 1 tsp. Lemon extract
- 6 each Eggs, whole
- For Crust:
- 1-1⁄2 cups Graham cracker crumbs, fine grind
- 1⁄3 cup Sugar
- 1⁄2 cup Butter, melted, warm
- For Topping:
- 36 each Butterfinger® Bites
- 1⁄2 cup Chocolate sauce, warm
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 275°F.
- In a food processor, blend graham cracker crumbs, sugar and butter to a fine grain.
- Press crumb into a 12” cheesecake form sprayed with food release spray.
- In a mixer and using a paddle, mix the cream cheese, sour cream, sugar, vanilla and lemon extracts on medium-high until smooth.
- Switch to low speed and mix in eggs one by one until there are no lumps in batter. Pour mixture into form and place in a water bath.
- bath. Bake 35 to 45 minutes or until top of cheesecake has puffed slightly.
- Remove cheesecakes from the oven and cool in fridge until solid to the touch.
- Unmold cheesecake and spread a thin layer of chocolate sauce evenly over the top, and apply the Butterfinger® Bites.
- Lightly dust with powdered sugar and serve.