The Candy Corn Pumpkin Cheesecake is a mouth-watering, seasonal treat.
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 3/4 cup BUTTERFINGER® Baking Bits
- 1/3 cup butter
- 4 packages cream cheese
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 3 large eggs
- 4 ozs. pumpkin spice morsels
- 2/3 cup evaporated milk
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- Orange and yellow gel food coloring
How to make it
- Combine graham cracker crumbs, butter, and either crushed Butterfinger or Butterfinger Baking Bits
- PRESS onto bottom with a flat bottomed cup of your mini springform pan. Set in freezer to chill while preparing your batter.
- BEAT cream cheese, sugar, brown sugar in large bowl until fluffy. Beat in eggs & Carnation® Evaporated Milk. BEAT cream cheese, sugar, brown sugar in large bowl until fluffy. Beat in eggs & Carnation® Evaporated Milk. Add cornstarch.
- Divide equally into 3 bowls to get three different colors of batter. Fold in 4 oz. of melted TOLL HOUSE Pumpkin Spice Morsels to one of the bowls, as well as a one drop of orange food coloring.
- In another bowl, add a couple drops of yellow food coloring, and leave one bowl with white batter. Pour in the yellow cheesecake batter into the crust first, smooth out in an even layer.
- Repeat with the pumpkin cheesecake, then the white batter last. Preheat your oven to 325° F.
- BAKE for 40-45 minutes or until the edge is set. Cool on a wire rack to room temperature.
- DECORATE tops of cooled cheesecake with candy corns all the way around.