This Easy Butterfinger Mug Cake is perfect for when you need a quick fix for your sweet craving.
- 1/10 cup Butterfinger Baking Bits
- 1/2 cup vanilla or yellow cake mix
- 1/3 cup water
- 1 teaspoon oil
- Frosting or whipped topping
- One really cool large microwave-safe mug
How to make it
- Combine cake mix, water, oil and all but 1 teaspoon Butterfinger Baking Bits into your favorite mug.
- Microwave for 1 minute or until fully cooked.
- Let cake cool for 10 minutes.
- Mix frosting with the rest of the Butterfinger Baking Bits and top cake to your liking.