A rich, creamy pie with tons of crushed Butterfinger.
- 25 whole chocolate sandwich cookies
- 4 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 package (8 Ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 container (8 Ounces) whipped topping, thawed
- 1 1/4 cups powdered sugar
- 1 bag (12.5 Ounces) Fun Size Butterfingers, crushed
How to make it
- PREHEAT oven to 350° F.
- PREPARE CRUST Crush the cookies until they’re fine crumbs. Pour the melted butter over the top and stir with a fork to combine. Press into a pie pan.
- BAKE CRUST Bake until set, 5-7 minutes. Remove from the oven and allow to cool completely.
- PREPARE FILLING Beat the peanut butter and cream cheese together until smooth. Add the powdered sugar and beat until smooth. Add in the thawed whipped topping and beat until smooth, scraping the sides as needed.
- ASSEMBLE Pour half the filling onto the cooled crust, evening out the top with a knife or spatula. Add a layer of crushed Butterfinger, saving some for the top. Add the remaining filling and even out the top. Sprinkle remaining crushed Butterfinger on top
- CHILL for at least an hour before serving.