Yields: Makes: 1 – 9” PIE
- 1 each (9”) Graham Cracker Crust Pie, RTU
- 2 cups Chocolate pudding, RTU
- 1 cup Butterfinger Bits
- 3⁄4 cup Marshmallow fluff
- 1 cup Mini marshmallows (use mini blowtorch)
- 1⁄4 cup Chocolate syrup
- 1 cup Butterfinger Baking Bits
How to make it
- Layer each ingredient into piecrust as follows: chocolate pudding, Butterfinger®, marshmallows, Marshmallow fluff.
- With a mini blowtorch, toast the marshmallow until golden brown.
- Top with Butterfinger Baking Bits and a drizzle of chocolate syrup.
- Lightly dust with powdered sugar; slice into portions and serve.