This easy-to-make cream pie is made with peanut butter and butterfinger candy.
- 1 prepared 9-inch (6 to 8 oz.) chocolate cookie crust
- 1 package (8 oz.) cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 1/2 cups powdered sugar
- 1/2 cup Butterfinger Baking Bits
- 2 cups whipping cream, whipped
- 1/4 cup chocolate syrup
How to make it
- BEAT cream cheese and peanut butter in large mixer bowl until smooth. Beat in powdered sugar. Stir in Butterfinger Bits. Fold whipped cream. Spread into cookie crust.
- REFRIGERATE for 3 to 4 hours. Drizzle with chocolate syrup before serving