These White Chocolate Toffee Fudge Squares take just 5 minutes to prepare and are sure to be a hit.
- 2 cups (12-oz. package) white morsels
- 1 can (14 oz.) sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 cup (6 oz.) Butterfinger® pieces
How to make it
- LINE 8-inch-square baking pan with foil, leaving an overhang on all sides.
- COMBINE morsels, condensed milk and peanut butter in microwave-safe bowl and heat in 30-second intervals, stirring after each, until mixture is just melted and smooth.
- STIR in 1/2 cup of the Butterfinger® Baking Bits. Spread evenly in prepared pan. Sprinkle
- REFRIGERATE for 2 to 3 hours. Lift the fudge from pan using the overhanging foil. Cut into 48 pieces. Store refrigerated in airtight container.