This tasty treat is perfect for Halloween and other festive occasions.
- 1 package (16.5 ounces) Refrigerated Sugar Cookie Bar Dough, prepared according to package directions
- 3/4 cup Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels, melted according to package directions
- 2 tablespoons creamy peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons slivered almonds, toasted if desired
- 1/10 cup Butterfinger Baking Bits
How to make it
- COMBINE melted morsels and peanut butter in small bowl; stir until smooth. Spread mixture evenly onto cookies in an approximate kidney bean shape (foot shape).
- PLACE 4 almond slivers halfway into the wide end (top of the foot) of the chocolate. The almonds should stick out from the cookie.
- SPRINKLE about 1 teaspoon chopped candy bar over the chocolate. Enjoy!