Your Easter egg hunt inside a cookie!
- 1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup (6 ounces) Chocolate Chips
- 24 Butterfinger NestEggs
How to make it
- PREHEAT oven to 350° F. Line baking sheets with parchment paper.
- COMBINE flour, baking soda and salt in large bowl.
- BEAT butter, granulated sugar and brown sugar in large mixer bowl until creamy. Beat in egg and vanilla extract. Gradually beat in flour mixture. Stir in chocolate chips.
- SCOOP dough by rounded tablespoon; flatten dough slightly and top with one NestEgg. With your fingers, gently wrap dough around NestEgg and roll into a ball. Repeat with remaining dough and NestEggs, placing 2 inches apart on prepared baking sheets.
- BAKE for 13 to 15 minutes or until golden. Cool on baking sheets for 2 minutes; remove to wire racks to cool completely.