Servings: About 30-35 cookies
- 12 tbsp unsalted butter
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 cup light brown sugar, packed
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2-3/4 cup Butterfinger Baking Bits
- Optional: Sea salt for garnish
How to make it
- In a small saucepan, add butter and melt over medium heat.
- As soon as the butter is an amber brown color, remove from heat and cool in the refrigerator for 20-25 minutes or until it reaches room temperature.
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a medium sized bowl, whisk together flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt and set aside.
- Pour butter into a large bowl and stir in both sugars and vanilla and thoroughly whisk until combined and continue to whip with your whisk for about 2 minutes.
- Next whisk in each egg one at a time.
- Next add the flour mixture in three increments and carefully fold into the batter using a spatula until flour is completely mixed in. Pour in the Butterfinger Baking Bits and mix into the batter.
- Scoop out balls that are 2 tablespoon sized and add to your lined baking sheet at least 1 inch apart. Bake for 10-12 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and cool for 15 minutes then serve.