Easter cookies with a double-dose of chocolate.
- 25 BUTTERFINGER or Milk Chocolate NestEggs, unwrapped and cut in quarters
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2/3 cup Baking Cocoa
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2/3 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter or margarine, softened
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar (optional)
How to make it
- PREHEAT oven to 375° F.
- COMBINE flour, cocoa, baking soda and salt in medium bowl.
- BEAT granulated sugar, brown sugar, butter and vanilla extract in large mixer bowl until combined. Beat in eggs. Gradually beat in flour mixture. Stir in NestEggs. Refrigerate dough for 15 minutes for easier handling. Shape dough into 1-inch balls.
- BAKE for 8 to 10 minutes or until edges are set. Cool on baking sheets for 2 minutes; remove to wire racks to cool completely. Dust with powdered sugar.