Drizzled chocolate over decadent cookie cups.
- 2 1/4 all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup (2 sticks) butter, softened
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- 1 2/3 cups (10-oz. pkg.) Bittersweet Chocolate Morsels, divided
- 60 (about 10.5 oz.) BUTTERFINGER® BITES Candy
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
How to make it
- PREHEAT oven to 375° F. Lightly grease 60 mini muffin cups.
- COMBINE flour, baking soda and salt in small bowl. Beat butter, granulated sugar, brown sugar and vanilla extract in large mixer bowl until creamy. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Gradually beat in flour mixture. Stir in 1 1/2 c
- DROP level measuring tablespoon of chilled dough into each cup.
- BAKE for 8 to 10 minutes or until browned around edges. Remove from oven to wire racks. Immediately press Butterfinger Bite into each cup. Cool completely in pans before removing.
- MELT remaining 1/2 cup morsels and oil in small, microwave-safe bowl on HIGH for 30 seconds; STIR. If needed, microwave at additional 15-second intervals, stirring vigorously after each interval until morsels are melted. Drizzle over Cookie Cups.