Creepy Crawly Rice Pudding is a fun variation of classic rice pudding.
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 3/4 cup uncooked, medium-grain rice
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 24 fluid ounces of Lowfat 2% Milk
- 6 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 large egg, beaten in small bowl
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Fun Size Crunch, Butterfinger, and/or Baby Ruth candy bars chopped (optional) or 1/10 cup Butterfinger Baking Bits
How to make it
- COMBINE water, rice and salt in medium, heavy-duty saucepan; bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low; cover. Cook for 10 minutes or until most of liquid is absorbed.
- ADD evaporated milk, sugar and cinnamon; stir well. Bring to a boil; reduce heat to medium-low. Cook, uncovered, stirring occasionally, for 25 minutes or until creamy. Stir a small portion of rice mixture into egg; add back to the rice mixture and mix wel
- TRANSFER pudding to spooky serving bowl or eight individual bowls. Cover with plastic wrap, pressing wrap onto the pudding (this will prevent a skin from forming). Serve warm or refrigerate for 2 hours or until cold. Top with chopped candy bars or creepy