Butterfinger Bites Cookie Pops will send your kids to cookie heaven!
- 1 package (16.5 ounces) Refrigerated Chocolate Chip Cookie Bar Dough
- 12 wooden craft sticks
- 1/2 cup Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels
- 1 tablespoon creamy peanut butter
- Assorted Butterfinger Baking Bits, Crunch, and BabyRuth bars
How to make it
- PREHEAT oven to 350° F.
- BREAK dough along pre-scored lines. Roll 2 squares into a ball. Place six balls about 3 inches apart onto ungreased baking sheet. Insert sticks into each ball to resemble a lollipop; flatten dough slightly.
- BAKE for 12 to 14 minutes or until golden. Cool on baking sheets for 2 minutes; gently remove to wire racks to cool completely.
- MICROWAVE morsels and peanut butter in small, microwave-safe bowl on HIGH (100%) power for 30 seconds; stir. Microwave at additional 10-second intervals, stirring until smooth.
- SPREAD about 1 teaspoon chocolate mixture over each pop. Sprinkle each pop with chopped candy bars. Refrigerate for about 15 minutes or until chocolate has set.