- 1 cup all-purpose flour (125 grams)
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter (115 grams)
- 3/4 cup dark brown sugar (165 grams)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp fine sea salt
- 1 cup Butterfinger Baking Bits
- 5 oz 60% cacao semisweet chocolate (140 grams)
- 1 tbsp canola oil (15 grams)
- 1 oz milk chocolate melted, (30 grams) optional
How to make it
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and evenly spread the flour onto the sheet. Bake in the preheated oven for 5-7 minutes, then set aside to cool.
- Cream together butter and dark brown sugar until combined. Add the vanilla and salt and mix until incorporated. Then add the flour and mix until just incorporated.
- Stir all but two tablespoons of the Butterfinger Baking Bits into the cookie dough using a spatula or wooden spoon until combined.
- Scoop the dough and roll into balls, then place on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Cover with plastic wrap, and place in the refrigerator to chill for 30 minutes.
- Dip chilled cookie dough balls into melted chocolate using a fork or chocolate dipping tool. Place on a parchment lined baking sheet, drizzle with additional melted chocolate, if desired, and sprinkle with reserved Butterfinger Bits.
- Refrigerate for at least 15 minutes to allow the chocolate coating to set before enjoying.