Butterfinger Popcorn Balls
- 6 cups popped popcorn
- 36 pieces BUTTERFINGER® BITES Candy, chopped
- 1/4 cup butter
- 3 1/2 cups miniature marshmallows
- Nonstick cooking spray
- COMBINE popcorn and chopped Butterfinger in large bowl.
- MELT butter in medium saucepan over low heat. Stir in marshmallows. Heat, stirring constantly, until marshmallows are melted and mixture is smooth.
- POUR over popcorn mixture; quickly toss to coat well. Coat ice cream or cookie scoop with nonstick cooking spray. Scoop popcorn mixture into 25 (1 1/2-inch) balls. Place on wax paper to cool. Wrap in decorative bags or store in airtight container.