Yields: 1 – 9” X 13” Pan (12 SERVINGS)
- 1 9x13” Double chocolate brownie
- 1 cup natural peanut butter, softened
- 1/2 cup Butter, salted
- 3 cups Powdered sugar
- 1⁄4 cup Chocolate milk, whole
- 1 cup Butterfinger Baking Bits
- For Topping:
- 1⁄2 cup Chocolate syrup
- 2 cups Butterfinger Baking Bits
How to make it
- In a mixer, combine peanut butter, butter, powdered sugar and chocolate milk and beat until fluffy.
- By hand, fold in Butterfinger®.
- With a pastry knife, spread the peanut butter frosting and apply the Butterfinger Baking Bits
- Drizzle the chocolate syrup on top, lightly dust with cocoa powder, cut into 12 portions and serve.