Butterfinger filled, ooey gooey cereal treats.
- 6 tablespoons butter
- 7 cups mini marshmallows
- 1/2 cup natural creamy peanut butter
- 7 cups toasted rice cereal
- 8 BUTTERFINGER® Peanut Butter Cups, cut in half
How to make it
- MELT butter in thick-bottomed skillet or saucepan over medium-low heat, stirring frequently, for 4 to 6 minutes or until dark caramel colored. Add marshmallows and stir until melted and no marshmallow bumps can still be seen.
- STIR in peanut butter until completely combined with the marshmallow mixture. Add cereal; stir until all of the cereal is covered with the marshmallow mixture.
- PRESS half the cereal mixture into a buttered 13 x 9-inch baking pan. Place halved Butterfinger Cups over the cereal mixture; spoon the remaining cereal mixture over the top and press down.
- COOL for 20 minutes. Cut into bars and serve these ooey gooey treats slightly warm for the best experience. Store extras in an airtight container.