- Cookie Cups
- 1 cup butter, room temp
- 1 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 3-4 tbsps heavy cream
- 1/2 cup Butterfinger Bits or crushed Butterfinger bars
- Pinch of kosher salt 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- Shredded coconut
- Butterfinger bits or crushed Butterfinger bars
- Egg shaped candy
- Green food coloring
How to make it
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Cream together butter and sugar in the bowl of a stand mixer using the paddle attachment. Beat until light and fluffy, about 6 minutes.
- Add eggs one at a time and then vanilla extract.
- Combine flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt in a large bowl. Whisk together and add to butter mixture. Mix together until just combined, scraping down the sides of the bowl if needed.
- Place 2-3 tbsps of cookie dough into a muffin pan and use your thumb to make an indent in the middle. Bake for 15 minutes.
- n a small mixing bowl, combine powdered sugar, heavy cream, and vanilla extract. Whisk until icing forms and fold in Butterfinger Bits or crushed Butterfinger bars.
- Place about 1 cup of shredded coconut into a Ziploc bag with a few drops of green food coloring and toss until coconut has turned green.
- Remove cookie cups from muffin pan and allow them to cook completely. spoon about 1 tbsp of Butterfinger icing into the middle. Place coconut on top to form the nest and then place 3-4 egg shaped candy on top of the coconut to form the Easter eggs.