Yields 4 servings
- 8 ounces Semi-sweet Chocolate
- 1 ½ cup Heavy Cream - divided
- 1 ½ cups Butterfinger Bits or crushed Butterfinger bars
- A garnish Flaky Sea Salt
How to make it
- To make the mousse, start by chopping up the semi-sweet chocolate into shards/small pieces and transfer to a medium glass or stainless steel bowl.
- In a small saucepan, set over medium heat, warm the ½ cup of the heavy cream until very hot to the touch, about 2 minutes.
- Immediately pour over the chocolate and allow to stand for about 1 minute. Immediately mix until smooth. Allow to stand until cooled to room temperature.
- Next, beat the remaining 1 cup of heavy cream until medium/stiff peaks form. Fold the heavy cream into the cooled chocolate until thoroughly combined.
- Add a dollop of the mousse to each individual glass. Add a handful of Butterfinger Bits or crushed Butterfinger bars. Repeat layering of mousse and Butterfinger Bits two more times, ending with the mousse at the top.
- Sprinkle with a bit of sea salt and Butterfinger Bits. Transfer to the fridge until chilled. And then serve.