Easy to make and a perfect gift for the holidays!
- 2 cups (12-oz. pkg.) semi-sweet chocolate morsels, divided
- 1 cup (6 oz.) white morsels
- 1/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 cup (6 oz.) Butterfinger® pieces
How to make it
- LINE baking sheet with parchment or wax paper. Set aside 2 tablespoons of semi-sweet morsels in small, microwave-safe food storage bag for use later.
- MELT remaining semi-sweet morsels and white morsels in separate uncovered, microwave-safe bowls on HIGH power for 45 seconds; STIR. If needed, microwave at additional 15-second intervals, stirring vigorously after each interval until morsels are melted.
- SPREAD melted semi-sweet chocolate on prepared baking sheet.
- STIR peanut butter into melted white morsels. Drizzle peanut butter mixture over top of semi-sweet chocolate. Gently spread with offset spatula. Sprinkle BUTTERFINGER® Baking Bits over top and press down lightly to adhere.
- MICROWAVE remaining 2 tablespoons morsels in heavy-duty food-storage plastic bag on HIGH power for about 20 seconds; knead until smooth. Cut a tiny corner from bag; squeeze to drizzle over bark.
- REFRIGERATE for 1 hour before breaking apart and serving. Store refrigerated in airtight container.