These Butterfinger Mini Cupcakes are not only easy to bake, they're easy to eat!
- 1 package (18.25 ounces) chocolate or yellow cake mix
- 16 pieces BUTTERFINGER® BITES Candy, chopped, divided
- 1 cup prepared vanilla frosting
How to make it
- PREHEAT oven to 350° F. Grease or paper-line 48 mini muffin cups.
- PREPARE cake mix batter according to package directions; stir in 1/2 cup Butterfinger. Spoon into prepared muffin cups.
- BAKE for 15 minutes or until wooden pick inserted in cupcake comes out clean. Cool completely. Frost; sprinkle with remaining Butterfinger.