These cupcakes with "cobwebs" on the top make a perfect spooky treat for your favorite ghouls.
- 1 pkg. (18.25 oz.) devil's food or yellow cake mix
- 1/2 cup Butterfinger Baking Bits
- 1 container (16 oz.) prepared vanilla frosting
- 1 cup (6 oz.) Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels
- 1 small tube white decorator icing or gel
- 1.5 oz Milk Chocolate-Covered Peanuts
How to make it
- PREPARE cake mix batter according to package directions; add Butterfinger Baking Bits to batter. Bake according to directions for 24 cupcakes. Cool completely. Frost cupcakes.
- PLACE morsels in small, heavy-duty plastic bag. Microwave on HIGH (100%) power for 45 seconds; knead. Microwave at additional 10- to 15-second intervals, kneading until smooth. Cut small corner from bag; squeeze to pipe concentric circles on top of frosti
- MAKE 2 dots using decorator icing on each of 24 Goobers to resemble spider eyes. Place in center of each cobweb.
- VARIATION: Substitute vanilla frosting with chocolate frosting. Substitute melted chocolate morsels with 2 small tubes white decorator icing or gel.