The perfect sweet and salty treat both kids and adults can enjoy!
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 4 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 3/4 cups (11.5-ounce package) milk chocolate morsels, divided
- 2 tablespoons creamy peanut butter
- 4 cups toasted rice cereal squares
- 1 cup Butterfinger Baking Bits
- 1 cup small pretzel twists, broken into 1/2-inch pieces
How to make it
- LINE 13 x 9-inch baking pan with foil leaving an overhang on two sides. Spray foil with nonstick cooking spray.
- HEAT marshmallows, butter and salt in large, heavy-duty saucepan over medium-low heat, stirring frequently, for 5 to 10 minutes, until smooth. Remove from heat. Add 1 cup morsels and peanut butter; stir until melted.
- WORKING QUICKLY, stir in cereal, Butterfinger Baking Bits and pretzels. Stir in remaining 3/4 cup morsels. Spread mixture into prepared baking pan with greased spatula, pressing down lightly. Cool for 2 hours or until set. Lift from pan; remove foil. Cut