A crunchy, melt in your mouth snack!
- 6 cups miniature marshmallows
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 cup creamy natural peanut butter
- 5 cups toasted rice cereal
- 1/2 cup Butterfinger Baking Bits
How to make it
- SPRAY 13 x 9-inch baking pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- PLACE marshmellows and butter in large saucepan. Heat over medium heat, stirring frequently, until marshmellows are melted; remove from heat. Stir in peanut butter until combined. Stir in cereal and Butterfinger Baking Bits until coated.
- SPREAD into prepared pan. Cool completely; cut into bars.