Chocolate Butterfinger Caramel Cake will bring smiles to the face of the birthday boy or girl.
- 1 (18.25 ounce) package chocolate cake mix
- 1 (14 ounce) can Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 1/4 cup Butterfinger Baking Bits
- 1 (12.25 ounce) jar caramel ice cream topping
- 1 pint whipping cream, whipped
How to make it
- Prepare cake according to package directions using a 13 x 9-inch baking pan. Cool completely in pan on wire rack.
- Poke holes in cake about 1-inch apart and 1-inch deep using handle of wooden spoon. Pour sweetened condensed milk over cake. Sprinkle with half of Butterfinger Baking Bits. Pour caramel topping over Butterfinger.
- Spread whipped cream over cake; sprinkle with remaining Butterfinger Baking Bits. Store in refrigerator until ready to serve. Refrigerate any uneaten cake.