Made with real ingredients like eggs and oil, mayonnaise adds moistness and richness to your baking.
- 1 (15.25 oz) yellow cake mix
- 1 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 1 cup water
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup peanut butter, warmed, divided
- 2 cups chopped-up Butterfinger® bars or Butterfinger® Bits, divided
- 1/3 cup milk
- 2 cups confectioners’ sugar
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
How to make it
- PREHEAT oven to 350°. Grease and lightly flour a 13 x 9-inch cake pan; set aside.
- BEAT cake mix, Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise, water and eggs 30 seconds in large bowl with electric mixer on low speed. Beat on medium speed, scraping sides occasionally, 2 minutes.
- POUR half the batter into prepared pan. Evenly top with dollops of ¾ cup warmed peanut butter and sprinkle with half the chopped Butterfinger bars or Butterfinger Bits. Cover with remaining batter.
- BAKE 30 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool on wire rack 10 minutes. Unmold onto wire rack, if desired, or keep in pan to cool completely.
- WHISK together remaining peanut butter and milk until well blended. Whisk in confectioners’ sugar and cocoa powder until mixture is a creamy and smooth frosting. Evenly spread on top of cake and sprinkle with remaining chopped Butterfinger bars. Enjoy!
- Tip: To warm peanut butter, place in a microwave-safe bowl and heat on HIGH for 20 seconds. For allergen information, please refer to all product ingredient packaging