Sprinkle with your favorite toppings and share with the ones you love!
- 4 squares Refrigerated Chocolate Chip Cookie Bar Dough
- 1 1/4 cups (7.5 oz.) white morsels
- 4-inch heart-shaped pan or mold
- 2 tablespoons creamy peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 1 tablespoon 1 bar butterfinger candy bars, crushed
How to make it
- PREHEAT oven to 350 ° F.
- USING about 4 squares of cookie dough, place into your 4-inch heart-shaped pan (shape dough into a heart on an ungreased baking sheet if not using a pan or mold). Using fingertips, press down and flatten so it’s thin (a little thicker than a crust,) so yo
- BAKE for 10 to 12 minutes or until golden brown. Cool completely on baking sheet on wire rack. Remove cookie from pan when cooled; clean or wipe out pan.
- MELT 1/2 cup morsels. You will use the melted morsels to pipe onto a wax covered pattern (saying phrase of choice, i.e. LOVE YOU or MOM). To do this, use a zipper bag, snip the corner and pipe the melted chocolate onto a piece of wax paper. After each let
- MIX peanut butter, powdered sugar and crushed Butterfinger® Bars in a bowl. It should become crumbly and easy to pack together
- MELT 1/2 cup of morsels and coat the bottom of the pan. Cover the sides of the pan in the melted morsels, coating them to create a chocolate wall.
- CUT cookie to fit the inside of the pan. Cookie should have room on all sides to add more melted morsels later so it is ok if it is not cut perfectly.
- ADD the cookie, and on top of the cookie add your peanut butter mixture, making it smooth and flat as possible. Again, leave room on the sides to continue building your chocolate wall.
- MELT 1/2 morsels to cover the cookie/peanut butter. Lightly shake your pan to release any bubbles or creases in your chocolate. Before your chocolate completely sets, add your sprinkle letters to create an awesome message that will BAKE SOME GOOD.
- NOTE: One package of Refrigerated Chocolate Chip Cookie bar dough can make 6 chocolate covered peanut butter hearts.