- Butterfinger cookies
- 2 1/2 cups flour
- 1 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- 1 cup butter, melted (2 sticks)
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- 2 eggs, room temperature
- 3/4 cup Butterfinger bits
- Eggnog whipped cream
- 2 cups heavy cream, cold
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- Butterfinger bits
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine melted butter and sugar and whisk together. Add eggs, one at a time, whisking together prior to adding the next egg. Then add vanilla extract and continue to whisk until a smooth batter forms.
- In a separate bowl, combine flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt. Add mixture to wet ingredients and fold together.
- Add Butterfinger bits to cookie dough and continue to fold into the dough.
- Scoop out 2 tbsp and roll into a ball. Add cookie balls to a baking sheet, slicing each cookie about 2 inches apart.
- Bake for 15 minutes. Remove from baking sheet and add to a cooling rack. Allow cookies to cool completely.
- Add heavy cream and sugar to a large bowl. Using a hand mixer, beat together until stiff peaks form. Then add in cinnamon, nutmeg, and egg nog and blend for another 5-10 seconds, until all ingredients are incorporated.
- Using your hands, crumble up one cookie and place in a serving dish/cup. Then dollop the eggnog whipped cream on top. Crumble another cookie on top of the eggnog whipped cream layer and top with more whipped cream.
- Garnish with Butterfinger bits.