These Gluten Free Peanut Butter Butterfinger Cookies are irresistible and guilt free!
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 cup Butterfinger Baking Bits
How to make it
- PREHEAT oven to 350° F. Line baking sheets with parchment paper.
- MIX together peanut butter, granulated sugar, brown sugar, egg, vanilla extract and baking soda in large bowl until smooth. Stir in Butterfinger Baking Bits.
- SCOOP dough by slightly rounded tablespoon; roll into a ball. Place on prepared baking sheets. Repeat with remaining dough, spacing balls about 2 inches apart. Flatten balls slightly with palm of your hand or tines of a fork, making a crosshatch pattern.
- BAKE for 10 minutes or until edges are crisp. Cool on baking sheets for 2 minutes. Remove to wire racks to cool completely.