Your classic chocolate chip cookie with a tasty, candy bar crunch in every bite.
- 1 pkg. (16.5 oz.) Refrigerated Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup Sno-Caps candy
- 1 bar (2.75 oz.) CRUNCH® Candy Bar, roughly chopped or 1/2 cup
- 3 tablespoons BUTTERFINGER® Baking Bits
How to make it
- PREHEAT oven to 350° F.
- KNEAD cookie dough and flour together in large bowl until just combined; divide dough into thirds. Mix SNO-CAPS® into 1/3 of the dough, chopped CRUNCH® Bar into 1/3 of the dough and BUTTERFINGER® Baking Bits into the last 1/3 of the dough.
- FORM each 1/3 of the dough into 8 balls (for 24 total cookies) and place on ungreased baking sheets about 2 inches apart.
- BAKE for 11 to 15 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool on baking sheets for 2 minutes; remove to wire racks to cool completely.