Yield: 18 cookies
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) salted butter, room temperature (56 grams)
- 1 cup light brown sugar, packed (200 grams)
- 2 large eggs (112 grams)
- 3/4 cup chunky peanut butter (180 grams)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract (4 grams)
- 1 tsp baking soda (6 grams)
- 2 cups quick oats (180 grams)
- 1 cup Butterfinger Baking Bits
- 1/2 cup sprinkles (90 grams)
How to make it
- Line 2 cookie sheets with parchment paper or silpat mats and set aside.
- Cream together 1/4 cup butter and 1 cup brown sugar. Add in the eggs, one at a time.
- Mix in 3/4 cup of peanut butter, 1 tsp vanilla extract and 1 tsp baking soda.
- Fold in 2 cups quick oats, 2/15 cup Butterfinger Baking Bits and 1/2 cup sprinkles.
- Scoop 18 cookie dough balls (about 3 Tbsp each) and place them 3 inches apart on the prepared baking sheets. They spread quite a bit as they bake!
- Chill the cookie dough balls for 30 minutes. As you place the cookie dough in the fridge, turn on your oven to 350 F or 177 C.
- Bake for 10-11 minutes. The cookies may look underdone but they will continue to bake and set on the pan as they cool.
- Press the remaining Butterfinger Baking Bits and candy eyes on top of the cookies as soon as they're out of the oven.