0 min (10min if baking the graham cracker crust, but that's optional)
Total time: (including chill) 2hr 30min
- For the Crust:
- 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs (about 10 full-sheet graham crackers)
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup light brown sugar
- 5 tbsp unsalted butter melted
- For the Filling:
- 1 cup heavy cream chilled
- 1 cup powdered sugar divided
- 8 oz cream cheese softened
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 4 oz BUTTERFINGER® Bars (2 full-sized bars)
- For the Toppings:
- 6 oz BUTTERFINGER® Bars (3 full-sized bars)
- creamy peanut butter melted (optional)
- creamy peanut butter + 1 tbsp cocoa powder melted (optional)
How to make it
- Spray a 9-inch pie dish with nonstick spray or grease lightly with butter. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the graham cracker crumbs, cocoa powder, and light brown sugar. Stir in the melted butter, then press into the pie dish. Chill the pie crust in the freezer until needed.
- Using a hand mixer or a stand mixer fitted with the whisk attachment, beat the heavy cream and ¼ cup of the powdered sugar on medium-high speed until stiff peaks form, about 4-5 minutes. Spoon the whipped cream into a small bowl and set aside.
- Using the same mixing bowl (no need to clean!), beat the cream cheese, peanut butter, vanilla, and remaining powdered sugar together on medium-high speed until well combined.
- The mixture will be thick. Fold in the Butterfinger Baking Bits and whipped cream until cmooth and combined.
- Pour the filling into the prepared pie shell and freeze for 3 hours or chill in the fridge at least 5 hours or overnight. Once thoroughly chilled, top with Butterfinger Baking Bits and drizzle with melted peanut butter. Serve frozen or refrigerated.
- Notes: Store in the fridge, covered, for up to 3 days, or in the freezer for up to 1 month.