Makes 20 truffles
- 1 x 18.3-ounce box of brownie mix, batter prepared according to package instructions
- 1⁄3 cup creamy peanut butter
- 4 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
- 1⁄4 cup powdered sugar
- 12 ounces Butterfinger Bits, divided
- 111⁄2 ounces semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
How to make it
- Bake the brownies according to the package instructions. Remove from the oven and let cool completely, about 30 minutes.
- In a large bowl, mix together the peanut butter, cream cheese, and powdered sugar until smooth. Add 4 ounces of Butterfinger Bits and fold together.
- Crumble the brownies into the bowl and mix until well combined and the mixture forms a large ball.
- Shape the truffle mixture into 20 11⁄2-inch balls. Freeze for 15 minutes.
- In a medium microwave-safe bowl, combine the semisweet chocolate chips and coconut oil. Microwave in 30-second intervals, stirring between, until completely melted and smooth.
- Remove the brownie truffles from the freezer and dip each truffle in the melted chocolate until completely coated.
- Immediately sprinkle Butterfinger Bits on the truffles until the tops are fully covered.
- Chill the truffles for 20 minutes before serving.